Access to this information system (the "System") that stores, transmits, or processes the information of Great American Insurance Company and its affiliates(collectively, the "Company") is restricted to persons who have received an individual user identification name ("User ID") and password ("Password") from the Company. To obtain access to the System you (“User”) must first enter your User ID and Password in the login box and then indicate your agreement to the terms stated in this Access Agreement by clicking the "Agree" box below.
Each time User enters the User ID and Password in the login box and gains access to the System, User is agreeing to the Company's then current Access Agreement, which the Company may amend from time to time, in its sole discretion, and User acknowledges that access to and use of the System is expressly conditioned upon compliance with the terms of the then current Access Agreement. Below are the terms of the current Access Agreement:
To indicate that you agree to abide by the Access Agreement, enter your User ID and Password in the Login box and then click the box labeled "Agree". If you do not agree to abide by the Access Agreement, the Login procedure will not be completed and you will not be able to access the System.
- The Company is the absolute owner of the System, User IDs and Passwords used to access the System. User's permitted use of an assigned User ID, Password and the System does not create or imply any lien, interest or right in the User ID, Password or the System on the part of User.
- The Company is the absolute owner of all data used and displayed on the System including, but not limited to, text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, logos and service marks (collectively, “Information”).
- User agrees to use any Information accessed via the System only for:(i) purposes of administration and servicing of insurance policies written by the Company; and (ii) for the benefit of the Company (collectively the “Permitted Purpose”).
- User agrees that User will not (i) use the System for any purpose that is unlawful; (ii) use the system for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose; and (iii) copy, redistribute, use or publish any Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
- User acknowledges that the System includes proprietary and/or confidential information of the Company. User agrees to preserve and protect the confidentiality of all Information. User agrees to comply fully with all laws and regulations governing the collection and use of the non-public personal information ("Privacy Laws"), of the customers and consumers of the Company. User specifically agrees not to disclose any non-public personal information that User may obtain through access to the System, except as permitted by applicable Privacy Laws and this Access Agreement.
- The Company has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the Information; however, the Company does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the Information.The Company specifically disclaims any liability for any loss, damage or expense incurred by User as a result of (i) any actual or alleged mistakes, errors or omissions in the Information; or (ii) any delays, interruptions or other problems interfering with delivery of the System or Information; (iii) failure to provide the electronic access contemplated by the Access Agreement, whether resulting from the intentional or unintentional malfunction of the System; or (iv) the Company’s decision to discontinue providing the Information.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any loss, damage or expense, including attorney fees, incurred by the Company as a result of (i) User's misuse of the User ID, Password, System or Information; or (ii) User's breach of any of the terms of this Access Agreement.
- User agrees to (i) maintain the confidentiality of User’s Password; (ii) not share User IDs and Passwords; and (iii) promptly notify the Company in writing of (a) a stolen Password; (b) any unauthorized access to the System; or (c) any unauthorized disclosure of Information.
- The Company may terminate this Access Agreement and User’s access to the System, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without cause.
- THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR ASSURANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AS TO: (I) THE ACCURACY, CONDITION, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THE SYSTEM OR THE INFORMATION; (II) THE ABSENCE OF ANY CONFLICT OR INFRINGEMENT OF THE PATENTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR RIGHTS OF OTHER PARTIES TO THE SYSTEM OR THE INFORMATION..
- This Access Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. User irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of the State of Ohio, and agrees that any state or federal court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Hamilton County, Ohio, or the Southern District of Ohio shall be an appropriate and convenient place of venue to resolve any dispute with respect to this Access Agreement. User consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of Ohio without regard to its conflicts or choice of laws principles.
- This Access Agreement is the sole agreement between the Company and User with respect to the access to the System, and it supersedes all prior agreements and understandings with respect to access to the System, whether oral or written.
- Any notice required to be provided to the Company under this Access Agreement shall be sent to: Great American Insurance Company, Attn: General Counsel, 301 East Fourth Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.